Choosing the 'Right' Path



The road will never be straight, there will be times where one have to choose. Yet people never told me that once you choose a path - you will always wonder what lies on the other one.

Ever since I've reached adulthood - I have a mantra I tell myself: 
"You can be anything you want, but not everything you want".

I finally admitted that statement ever since I was faced with tons of decisions - where opportunities and timing played a bigger role, where I can't just build and pick the road I want.

I was never good with decisions, I will always wonder what lies ahead on all of the choices I could have made. Resulting in layers of possibilities - where every one of the choices seemed to be the 'right' one. However, a self reminder to all of us: the 'right' road is the one we choose to embark on. 

Comments

Popular Posts