Finding You

Hey you,

Thank you for finding me.



Thank you for being here with me, for making me laugh,
and most importantly, thank you for not judging me.
Thank you for accepting me right away, with my flaws, my conditions, you opened up to me.

It has been such a long time since I felt this way,
'I feel safe' with you.

I've fallen for you the moment you openly advised me on my current condition, being stuck here.
You did not judge, you simply advise.

While I've been contemplating myself what should I do for almost a year, you answer it right away in seconds.
Who are you?
Are we meant to be together?

As you said, "Only time can tell."

I will always cherish these small moments with you,
calling you during my walks,
late night video calls,
having nice meals with you,
sipping a nice cup of coffee in front of you.

Thank you <3

Comments

Popular Posts