Now I have a new dream.

 Now I have a new dream.


I have a dream that I can be whoever I want to be, the mood lifter in the team. Not the sad one.

I want to work with a high-performing team. Not a toxic one.

I want to go home to a family that respects my decision. Not judging it and instead of telling me what I should have done.

I want to go to work full of passion - knowing I will bring a greater good, not dread. Not fear.

I want to be productive because I want to, not because I feel I have to and is judged for taking time to rest.

I want to work and earn enough money to spend good food and education for my future family, where I am respected and paid fairly, not exploited.

I want to smile genuinely.


Please remember this. Remember to choose what makes you happy, not what make others happy.



Comments

Popular Posts